Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Nursery Two located?
- Check us out on our Google Maps, located here. If you need further directions, you can contact us.
What are Nursery Two's hours of operation?
- Nursery Two Child Care's hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm. For questions about holidays, P.A. days and more, you can view our calendar. Simply select "Important Dates" under the heading Important Items at the top of this page.
How do I contact Nursery Two?
- There are many ways! You can call any of our locations, email us, or submit a message through our website. All of these can be found on our Contact Us page. Registration questions should be directed towards our Program Coordinator, Ashley, at our St. Joseph's location. If you have questions about employment with Nursery Two, please direct your call to our Executive Director, Teresa. Teresa's main office is located at our St. John location. Or, you can submit your resume through our Job Opportunities page.
Is there a waitlist?
- This depends on what age group or location you would like. Please call our Program Coordinator for more information.
How do I register my child at one of your centres?
- To register your child, you have two options. You can contact us by phone, or fill out a registration form and turn it into our St John's location. Please keep in mind that just because you register does not mean you automatically have a spot for your child.
Can I choose which centre I would like my child to attend?
- Yes, as long as we have availability.
Can I accept a space at one of your locations then transfer to the other location at a later date?
- Yes, we have done this quite often for parents, as long as we have a spot available.
What are your fees?
- Fees are determined by our annual budget. To inquire further please contact us.
Is there a registration fee?
- Nursery Two does have a $40 non-refundable registration fee (per family).